Reposition Yourself

Anytime i think of the word repositioning the story of Zaccheus comes to my mind, this was a man whose stature limited his accessibility to the opportunity that could bring breakthrough. His positioning on the ground was a great limitation. There was no way he could experience an encounter if he remained on the ground, he had to reposition himself where his stature would no longer be a barrier, where opportunities could find him and he could see them. 
I have never really had the chance to say thank you to my friend Ezeh who helped me reposition my self at a point where results were lacking for me. He shared me a method which was very Lord baelish in nature(it was a very risky idea, but one that was bound to yield result), I argued the case for my own method which was probably the one I have been using that has yielded no result. His argument and method eventually won me over, I was willing to take the risk and oh my, what a result the method had, it kinda saved me from a lot of things though. So reposition yourself! 
Don't stick to negative ideas and that's how its been done in my family or whatever to hold and limit you back, reposition yourself now. There are some of you who needs to change your environment, change your dress, change your mentality, go out, go learn that stuff. Leave that spot that has block you from shinning, leave that place and people that never gets you in the spotlight. You need to REPOSITION YOURSELF FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO FIND YOU! 
The land scape for business, entrepreneurship and life itself is changing and opportunities will only find those who reposition their selves, business, brand and  adapt themselves to the perceptions of their customer. Embrace change, don't fight it, you would only end up loosing, accept you are limited at your current spot and strive to reposition yourself where opportunities can find you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNTOLD STORY OF THE WRIGHT BROTHER'S THAT WILL MOTIVATE YOU

TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR GREATNESS ( LEARN SEVEN IMPORTANT WAYS TO ACCESS YOUR GREATNESS)

Unleashing Your Inner Potential: Embrace the Power Within You - By Adavenge Onise